Welcome to Maitland Community
SUPPORTING YOU IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Home Care Packages · Transport · Nourish Food Services - Meals on Wheels · Household Help · Social Groups · Personal Care · Lawn & Yard Maintenance · Home Modifications · Personal Safety · In-home Nursing · Therapeutic Care · Mobility Equipment · NDIS
All Maitland Community Care Services staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
While we work hard at getting back to our full roster of services, we thank our client community for continued patience and understanding as we work to keep everyone safe while following Health guidelines.
Call us or use the form below and we'll call you:
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Are you under 65?
Your services are delivered through the NDIS
National Disability Insurance Scheme
More info in here on NDIS -
get more info here.
Are you 65 or over?
Your services are delivered through My Aged Care
My Aged Care
More info in here on My Aged Care -
get more info here.
Support with your everyday needs
We can help make life more comfortable
- Assistance with showering, dressing grooming
- Assist with medication and fitting of aids
- Monitoring your wellbeing
Keeping you mobile...
Newcastle, Maitland and the Lower Hunter
Need a lift?
- Outings and appointments
- Maitland, lower Hunter and Newcastle
- Door-through-door service
- Accessible vehicles available
- Carers travel free of charge
Help with household tasks to keep your home safe and clean
Help with heavier tasks:
- doing laundry
- changing the bed
- mopping, vacuuming etc
Help keeping you healthy
Registered Nurses can help with:
- health checks
- wound care
- medication management
- nursing assessments
HOME & YARD
For safe access in and around your home
Lawn, garden, yard maintenanc
- Lawn mowing
- Maintenance for safety
- Keeping your place neat & tidy
- Handyman tasks and odd jobs
Snap-frozen nutritious meals delivered to your door
Eating Well is Easy!
- Meals delivered to your door by
- Extensive, seasonal menu
- Caters to all dietary needs
- Soup, main meals & desserts
1 on 1
& GROUP SOCIALISING
Keeping you connected
Helping you stay connected
- Great for your wellbeing
- Social groups or one-on-one
- Home visits, getting out & about, shopping
- Groups - Mystery outings, movies, events
HOME CARE PACKAGES
Levels 1 - 4
Flexible and tailored to suit you
Home Care Packages
- From low to high level in-home aged care
- Flexible plans to meet your needs and budget
- You choose your services
- Dementia trained staff