YOUR MAITLAND PARTNERS IN SUPPORT AND IN HOME CARE
Maitland Community Care Services can provide you with support uniquely designed around you. We will partner with you to achieve great care outcomes so you can stay living in your home.
We have a professional and passionate team of police-checked people who are dedicated to helping you achieve all your goals. Our support is designed around you and we want to help you to enjoy your life through exactly the right level of care and support.
We have been supporting the people of Maitland and the region for over 35 years’. We are a team of locals, so you know we are just around the corner when you give us a call, and we know exactly where you want to go and how to get there.
You may be wondering what we have to offer you that sets us apart from the rest.
- All our team members are qualified in aged and/or disability care
- We provide ongoing training to make sure our team is up-to-date
- Everyone in the organisation is police-checked team to provide you with peace of mind.
- A strong workplace culture means we attract and keep quality staff.
- We are situated on Wonnarua land and committed to reconciliation.
- We are inclusive of diversity.
NDIS Support for living Independently
Maitland Community Care Services will team up with you to help you live your best life. If you are under 65 and living with disabilities, we can help you to enjoy life whilst we support you with the perfect level of care and supportive services to enable that.
We will make sure we stay abreast of changes in your life, enabling you to continue receiving the best mix of services and level of support for your needs. Your support coordinator is dedicated and passionate and will help you with your annual review so that you can continue fulfilling your life goals and objectives.
We can also provide the following services:
- Daily care needs like personal care including showering, dressing, shaving to always look your best.
- A hand with preparing meals so that you can enjoy quality meals.
- Support with housework like mopping, vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom etc for a fresh and clean home environment.
- Support doing your laundry.
- Home modifications to help you move safely around your home.
- Therapeutic support through our team of qualified occupational therapists.
- Introducing you to social and community initiatives.
- Help you to grow your skillset for living a quality life.
Enjoying Mealtime with Meals on Wheels
Our Meals on Wheels team in Maitland delivers frozen ready-to-heat meals right to your doorstep for your enjoyment. Our meals meet all the nutritional guidelines set by the Australian Government so that you can enjoy mealtime with food that is nutritious, tasty and good for you.
You can look forward to the following:
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as nutritious soups and tasty desserts.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- We cater for gluten-free meals too.
- Puree options for those who need it.
- Strict hygiene and infection controls are in place for total peace of mind.
- No hidden contracts.
You can look forward to choosing from a wide range of cuisines from all over the world with the perfect meal option to match your need and appetite. Our menus are available online and can be downloaded for your ease of reference.
Aging Well and With Good Home Care
Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI can look forward to continuing living at home through the CHSP or Commonwealth Home Support Program.
Quality support and compassionate care offered through this program enables older Australians to live in the comfort and well-loved familiarity of their own homes, with support to enable them to live well and safely.
The program offers the following kinds of practical support:
- Help with preparing meals at home (or arranging Meals On Wheels)
- Transport for shopping and appointments
- Household tasks
- Personal care including showering, shaving, dressing and general grooming.
- Yard maintenance
Sometimes older people require a more complex combination of services and care. They may be eligible for the Australian Government’s range of Home Care Packages from Levels 1 to 4 – the higher the package the more support provided.
Home Care Packages vary in terms of hours available for services and support to provide the following services for clients in Maitland:
- Household help including vacuuming, mopping cleaning the bathroom etc.
- In-home Nursing
- Medication support
- Garden and Lawn Care
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Support with shopping
- Personal Safety Needs
- Support with Health and Wellbeing Program participation
Why Wait? Call us Today.
Our team is waiting for your call to get the ball rolling in getting you cared for and supported in the comfort of your own home. With our support, you can enjoy living safely and comfortably in your home and in our community. Our dedicated team of locals is waiting to hear from to you.