MCCS – A Team of the Highest Standards
Maitland Community Care Services is an organisation specialising in providing people with quality support. We will support you to experience fulfilled living in the familiar environment of your own home in Rothbury.
Our team is fully committed to reconciliation.
We are police-checked and inclusive of diversity. We are proud of our strong workplace culture. This means we can attract and keep a team of the highest standard.
Our police-checked team is trained to the highest standards, to provide our clients with the support they need to stay living at home. Our resources and funds are channeled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders.
Understanding the Concept of Aging Well
Our team supports older Australians through My Aged Care to continue living at home, in a safe and familiar setting, with support tailored to fully meet needs.
Services offered cover a wide and practical range and are designed to provide the right level of support to help our clients live the life they want. Support is tailored and planned around the person and their unique requirements and needs.
The Commonwealth Home Support Program, also known as CHSP enables older Australians to live at home in safety and with comfort, enjoying their life and receiving quality support.
It is aimed at Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI and it supports older Australians to stay living at home and aging well whilst living their best life in the community they care about.
- providing transport for shopping,
- performing household chores,
- Preparing the meals you like,
- taking care of personal grooming including showering and dressing, and
- home and yard maintenance to keep your inside and outside home environment tidy and safe.
You may be eligible for a Home Care Package if you need more than basic support.
Let’s Talk About Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages include the following Services to support your unique needs and requirements:
- Assisting you with your personal care needs like showering, washing and drying your hair, shaving and dressing so that you can look and feel your best.
- Helping with household chores like mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, doing the laundry and ironing.
- Meal preparation so that you can still enjoy your favourite home-cooked meals.
- Social support to keep you engaged and socially fulfilled.
- Transport and support with shopping and getting to appointments.
We provide a wide range of services to support older people to continue living at home which also includes:
- safety needs and equipment.
- Garden and lawn care.
- Modification to your home to enable mobility and safety.
- Support with joining Health and Wellbeing Programs to enable living your best life.
With us you can enjoy a rich and fulfilled life as you grow older, knowing that our team will be there to support your needs by providing you with care and support you can trust.
Different Levels to Match Your Needs
Packages are offered to match your unique care and support needs. Designed to match unique needs, they are made available in 4 different levels to cater for needs varying in terms of complexities. Available hours per package are:
- HCP Level 1: Approximately 2 hours per week
- NCP Level 2: Approximately 3 – 5 hours per week
- NCP Level 3: Approximately 7 – 9 hours per week
- HCP Level 4: Approximately 10 – 13 hours per week
* Kindly note that travel kilometres may have an impact on the above.
Call us Today and Stay in the Home you Love
We can help you to get started in understanding your Home Care Package and making sense of it all. We have an experienced and expert team member standing by in Rothbury, ready to hear from you.
We can help you to stay in familiar surroundings with the ones you love. When you choose MCCS, you choose supportive services to help you live your best life. Contact us today. Our dedicated team is at your service, ready to support you with your Home Care Package.