Aging and Support in Your Familiar Environment
Maitland Community Care Services support aging Australians with quality support to stay living in the familiar environment of their own home. Our support and care services are always formulated around your unique needs and are designed to provide practical support to you in a safe and familiar setting.
Our resources and funds are channelled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders. Our strong workplace culture enables us to attract and keep a team of great people
We proudly provide our clients in Tenambit with the support they need to stay living in their familiar homes.
Peace Of Mind in These Times
- Our entire team is police-checked for your valuable peace of mind, and
- Covid-19 vaccinated to provide you with safe and efficient care that you can trust.
- Our resources and funds are channeled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders.
- Our strong workplace culture enables us to attract and keep a team of great people.
- Our organisational goal is to assist people with quality support to stay living in the familiar environment of their own home.
- Our support and care services are always formulated around your unique needs and are designed to provide practical support to you in a safe and familiar setting.
Living at Home Fully Supported
Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI can look forward to continuing to live at home through the CHSP or Commonwealth Home Support Program.
Support is practical in nature and provided either day-to-day or on a regular basis to suit your requirements.
- You can expect help with showering, dressing, shaving and meal preparation.
- You will also be supported with yard maintenance, shopping and being transported to your doctor’s appointment.
- We can even help you to stay abreast of all your home chores by lending a hand with laundry and cleaning.
Understanding Your Home Care Package
Home Care Packages vary in terms of hours available for services and support. Sometimes older people require a more complex combination of services and care.
They may be eligible for the Australian Government’s range of Home Care Packages from Level 1 to Level 4.
The higher the package, the more support is made available.
The following services can be included for clients in Tenambit:
- Household help including vacuuming, mopping cleaning the bathroom etc.
- In-home Nursing
- Medication support
- Garden and Lawn Care
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Support with shopping
- Personal Safety Needs
- Support with Health and Wellbeing Program participation
Ready to Enjoy – Meals on Wheels
You may be keen to learn more about these handy and nutritious meals, delivered throughout Tenambit to your front door and ready-to-heat and enjoy. You can choose from a wide range of cuisines from all over the world and expect the following:
- No hidden contracts
- Strict hygiene and infection controls in place to provide full peace of mind
- Gluten-free meals
- Vegetarian options available to select from
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Nutritious soups and delicious desserts to choose from
- Puree options
- Easy payment options
We offer vegetarian options, pureed meals and gluten-free choices in the form of ready-to-heat meals to your doorstep. You can choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner options with tasty soups and delicious desserts as well.
Our meal sizes are matched to your appetite and need. There are no hidden contracts, you can order as often or as little as you like, and our meals are delivered by a police-checked team for your safety and security.
Our menu is online and can be downloaded.
A Team Member is Waiting for Your Call
Take the first step by reaching out to our friendly team to start a conversation today.
We look forward to supporting you in the safe and familiar surroundings of your own home. We have a friendly member of our team in Tenambit is waiting to take your call right now.
Your needs are important to us. We are looking forward to hearing from you, so make the call today.