Local Support with the Right Level of Care
Maitland Community Care Services have been supporting the people of Bolwarra and the region for over 35 years. We are a team of locals, so you know we are just around the corner when you give us a call, we know exactly where you want to go and how to get there and our support is designed around you.
We want to help you to enjoy your life through exactly the right level of care and support. We have a professional and passionate team of police-checked people who are dedicated to helping you achieve all your goals.
Setting Us Apart from the Rest:
And this is what we have to offer you, setting us apart from the rest:
- Everyone in the organisation is police-checked team to provide you with peace of mind
- A strong workplace culture means we attract and keep quality staff
- All our team members are qualified in aged and/or disability care
- We provide ongoing training to make sure our team is up to date
- We are committed to reconciliation
- We are inclusive of diversity
Aging Comfortably and Supported
Maitland Community Care Services can provide you with support uniquely designed Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI can look forward to continuing to live at home through the CHSP or Commonwealth Home Support Program. This program is subsidised by the government, meaning you pay about 25% of the cost of your in-home care.
Our efficient team can assist you with the following service:
- Meal preparation
- Yard maintenance
- Household help including laundry
Needing A Little More?
A Home Care Package, also known as HCP is used to support more complex needs. HCPs range from Level 1 to 4 and are designed with the person to meet their support needs including the following:
- Household chores
- In-home Nursing and allied health e.g. physiotherapy
- Personal care e.g showering, dressing, grooming
- Meal preparation
- Social support
- Personal safety needs e.g. alarms
- Garden and Lawn care
- Home modifications including ramps and rails
- Health and wellbeing support
- Equipment to make things easier (e.g. walkers, aids etc)
Achieving Life Goals – NDIS Services
People living with disabilities under the age of 65 can be fully partnered through the National Disability Insurance Scheme to achieve all their life goals and live the life they deserve.
Your support coordinator (or you or a family member) will manage your services and make the most of your care plan. Your needs will be carefully met with the right degree of support to help you reach your personal goals.
The following support can be designed around your needs:
- Assistance with grooming including showering, dressing and shaving to look and feel your best.
- Support with taking your medication
- Meal preparation
- Domestic support for a safe and tidy home
- Home modifications to move around confidently and with safety
- Therapeutic support to achieve personal independence
- Wheelchair or scooter prescriptions
And a hand of help with:
- Training and assistance to use public transport
- Support to get your driver’s licence
- Help to start volunteering and joining community initiatives
- A hand with mastering social media and electronic devices like your smartphone or iPad
- Developing personal skills like cooking and cleaning
We will support, develop and grow your life so that you can become your best independent version of yourself and enjoy life to the full.
Appetising Choices with Meals on Wheels
Our ready to heat meals will introduce you to nutritious options which meet the nutritional guideline set by the Australian Government so that you can enjoy great food knowing that it is also good for you.
The Meals on Wheels team in Bolwarra is police-checked and fully Covid-19 vaccinated. Maitland Meals on Wheels meals meet strict hygiene and infection control protocols for your health and safety.
You can look forward to:
- Vegetarian options, pureed meals and gluten-free choices to suit your needs
- Selections from breakfast, lunch and dinner options including tasty soups and delicious desserts to temp your taste buds.
- Our meal sizes are matched to your appetite and preference.
- There are no hidden contracts, and you can order as often or as little as you like.
- Our meals are delivered by a police-checked team for your safety and security.
Dial our Number Today
With our support, you can enjoy living in your home and this will give you peace of mind for years to come. You can rest assured that our quality staff in Bolwarra will take you through it all and that all your questions will be answered.
We have a dedicated staff member waiting to take your call right now so that we can help you to take the first steps on your journey with us. We are waiting for your call.