Trust MCCS To Take Care of You
When it comes to picking the best Home Care Package to age well in Woodberry you can trust MCCS to good care of your support needs.
Our team provides quality in-home care and support, are local and have been doing it in your area for 35 years. When you choose MCCS to provide your services in your Home Care Package, you know you’re in good hands with our full range of in-home support tailored to your specific support needs.
When you choose us as your partner, you can expect the best services provided by our kind, trusted, dedicated and police-checked team.
The Team Delivering Your Services
You can trust the team who will be supporting you to deliver the best services. Everyone who works for MCCS is fully police-checked and fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- is made up of locals living in your area
- is kind and caring – we hire quality staff and retain them
- is happy - we promote a healthy workplace and culture
- is fully committed to our values: professional, respectful, integrity, customer-focused, and excellence
- is police-checked for your safety and peace of mind
- is fully vaccinated against Covid-19
More About Our Values
We hire on the values listed below. We only hire kind, caring and qualified staff and we have a strong ongoing training program. We promote a healthy workplace and endorse and embrace a healthy workplace culture. We are local and close to you and have been supporting our clients in Woodberry for almost 35 years.
- Customer Focus
Support Designed around You
- Personal care - help with undressing/ dressing, showering, washing hair, shaving and grooming to make you feel your best;
- Help with cleaning essential areas of your home including the kitchen and bathroom, tidying your bedroom, changing the linen, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and doing your laundry;
- Support in helping you to prepare freshly cooked meals after discussing your preferences and dietary requirements, with even enough to freeze for later;
- Transporting you safely to medical and social appointments;
- Help to get the grocery shopping done – and even packed away where you like it.
You may also choose to use your Home Care Package for:
- Personal Safety: easy-to-use monitoring devices for your safety and peace of mind;
- Lawn and garden support including mowing and cleaning paths;
- Social support to go on outings, visit friends and interact with people for an active and interesting social life;
- Home modification to make sure you can move around safely in your home by adding handrails and ramps etc.
- Support general health and wellbeing by assisting you to join groups and activities for improved mental and physical wellbeing.
Different Packages to Match Your Needs
Packages are offered to match your unique care and support needs. Designed to match unique needs, they are made available in 4 different levels to cater for needs varying in terms of complexities. Available hours per package are:
- HCP Level 1: Approximately 2 hours per week
- NCP Level 2: Approximately 3 – 5 hours per week
- NCP Level 3: Approximately 7 – 9 hours per week
- HCP Level 4: Approximately 10 – 13 hours per week
* Kindly note that travel kilometres may have an impact on the above.
We Are Ready to Take Your Call
When you choose MCCS Woodberry, you choose local expertise, knowledge and quality in-home care and support.
We want to reach out to you today and offer you the combined efforts of our entire team to help you make the best of your package. We are ready to partner with you so you can receive quality home care and support and make the most of life.
If you would like to have this conversation, we invite you to take the time to dial our number now and speak to our friendly team today.