Staying in a Familiar Setting with MCCS
Maitland Community Care Services is an organisation specialising in providing people with quality support to experience fulfilled living in the familiar environment of their own homes in Newcastle.
Our resources and funds are channelled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders.
Aged Care Support You Can Trust
Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI are supported to stay living at home through the Commonwealth Home Support Program, also known as CHSP.
This program enables older Australians to live at home in safety and with comfort, enjoying their life and receiving quality support.
Support covers providing transport for shopping, performing household chores, preparing the meals you like, taking care of personal grooming including showering and dressing and home and yard maintenance to keep your inside and outside home environment tidy and safe.
If you need more than basic support, you may be considered for a Home Care Package. These packages are flexible and available in 4 levels to match the need of the person in providing the best services suited to their needs.
We provide a wide range of services focused on older people living at home.
- Assisting you with your personal care needs like showering, washing and drying your hair, shaving and dressing so that you can look and feel your best.
- Helping with household chores like mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, doing the laundry and ironing.
- Meal preparation so that you can still enjoy your favourite home-cooked meals.
- Social support to keep you engaged and socially fulfilled.
- Transport and support with shopping and getting to appointments.
- Personal safety needs and equipment.
- Garden and lawn care.
- Modification to your home to enable mobility and safety.
- Support with joining Health and Wellbeing Programs to enable living your best life.
With us you can enjoy a rich and fulfilled life as you grow older, knowing that our team will be there to support your needs by providing you with care and support you can trust.
Peace-of-Mind Care in the Comfort of Home
With our support, you can enjoy living safely and comfortably in your home and community.
If you have been looking for peace of mind and a quality team to provide you with care and services in the comfort of your home in Newcastle, you can rest assured that our qualified staff will support you with service excellence meeting your total satisfaction.
- Our team is police-checked, passionate and fully trained.
- We insist on qualified staff to provide you with peace of mind. We have no shareholders and being a not-for-profit organisation, we can channel all our resources into ongoing training for our staff, providing our clients with service excellence and delivering support services to meet your needs.
- We are situated on Wonnarua land and committed to reconciliation.
- We are inclusive of diversity.
Start the Conversation by Calling Us
Reach out to our friendly team in Newcastle to start a conversation today. We are waiting for your call and look forward to the opportunity of discussing your needs.
Our team is fully trained, committed and passionate about what we do.
We look forward to supporting you in the safe and familiar setting of your own home. Call us today to see how we can help.
With our support, you can enjoy living in your home and this will give you peace of mind for years to come. You can rest assured that our quality staff will take you through it all and that all your questions will be answered. Make the call today and get the process started.