MCCS Support & Care in Your Familiar Home
Maitland Community Care Services in Greta proudly provides our clients with the support they need to stay living in their familiar homes. Our team is police-checked, and Covid-19 vaccinated to provide you with safe and efficient care that you can trust.
Our resources and funds are channelled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders. Our strong workplace culture enables us to attract and keep a team of great people.
Our organisational goal is to assist people with quality support to stay living in the familiar environment of their own home. Our support and care services are always formulated around your unique needs and are designed to provide practical support to you in a safe and familiar setting.
NDIS Services & Support Plans
An NDIS Support Plan is an individual plan designed to help the person live their best life In Greta, as independently as possible. This Support Plan aims to provide support to people living with disabilities under 65, through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Your support coordinator (or you or a family member) will manage your services and make the most of the Support Plan.
Your needs will be met with the right degree of support to help you reach your personal goals.
Support can be provided in the following area of life:
- Assistance with grooming including showering, dressing and shaving to look your best
- Meal Preparation
- Support with taking your medication
- Home modifications to make your house safe and easy to move around in
- Household help support for a safe and tidy home
- Support to use public transport
- Support to get your driver’s licence
- Therapeutic support to achieve personal independence
- Wheelchair or scooter prescriptions
- Support to master social media and electronic devices like your iPad or smartphone
- A hand to start volunteering and joining community initiatives
- Developing personal skills like cooking and cleaning
You can expect that we will stay connected to you so that we are aware of any changes in your life and making sure that you receive the right degree of support.
Aged Care and Living at Home
Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI can look forward to continuing to live at home through the CHSP or Commonwealth Home Support Program. Support is practical in nature and provided either day-to-day or on a regular basis to suit your requirements.
You can expect help with showering, dressing, shaving and meal preparation. You will also be supported with yard maintenance, shopping and being transported to your doctor’s appointment. We can even help you to stay abreast of all your home chores by lending a hand with laundry and cleaning.
Understanding Your Home Care Package
Home Care Packages vary in terms of hours available for services and support. Sometimes older people require a more complex combination of services and care. They may be eligible for the Australian Government’s range of Home Care Packages from Level 1 to Level 4. The higher the package, the more support is made available. The following services can be included for clients in Branxton:
- Household help including vacuuming, mopping cleaning the bathroom etc.
- In-home Nursing
- Medication support
- Garden and Lawn Care
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Support with shopping
- Personal Safety Needs
- Support with Health and Wellbeing Program participation
Ready to Enjoy – Meals on Wheels
You may be keen to learn more about these handy and nutritious meals, delivered throughout Greta to your front door and ready-to-heat and enjoy. You can choose from a wide range of cuisines from all over the world and expect the following:
- No hidden contracts
- Strict hygiene and infection controls in place to provide full peace of mind
- Gluten-free meals
- Vegetarian options available to select from
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Nutritious soups and delicious desserts to choose from
- Puree options
- Easy payment options
Our menu is online and can be downloaded.
Starting the Journey – Call now
Reach out to our friendly team in Greta to start a conversation today. We are waiting for your call and look forward to the opportunity of discussing your needs.
Our team is fully trained, committed and passionate about what we do.
We look forward to supporting you in the safe and familiar setting of your own home. Call us today to see how we can help.