MCCS – Professional and Passionate
Maitland Community Care Services can provide you with support uniquely designed around you. We have a professional and passionate team of police-checked people who are dedicated to helping you achieve all your goals.
We have been supporting the people of Bolwarra Heights and the region for over 35 years with a team of locals. So, you know we are just around the corner when you give us a call, and we know exactly where you want to go and how to get there.
NDIS – The Best Mix of Services
Maitland Community Care Services will team up with you to help you live your best life. If you are under 65 and living with disabilities, we can help you to enjoy life with the perfect mix of care and supportive services to enable that.
We will make sure we stay abreast of changes in your life, enabling you to continue receiving the best mix of services and level of support for your needs. Your support coordinator is dedicated and passionate and will help you with your annual review so that you can continue fulfilling your life goals and objectives.
Your perfect mix could be any of the following services combined in a unique basket of services.
- Wheelchair or scooter prescriptions
- Training and assistance to use public transport
- Support to get your driver’s licence
- Help to start volunteering and joining community initiatives
- A hand with mastering social media and electronic devices like your smartphone or iPad
- Developing personal skills to suit your strengths like cleaning and cooking
And not to forget:
- Assistance with grooming including showering, dressing and shaving to look and feel your best.
- Support with taking your medication
- Meal preparation
- Domestic support for a safe and tidy home
- Home modifications to move around confidently and with safety
- Therapeutic support to achieve personal independence
A Home Care Package for You
The Australian Government has a programme known as the Commonwealth Home Support Program designed for senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI, to support them to stay living at home and include some of the following aspects:
We can also help with:
- Meal preparation
- Yard maintenance
- Household help with things like laundry
And give you a hand with:
- Transport needs
More complex needs would be better supported by a Home Care Package (HCP).
Packages vary between Levels 1 to 4, designed to meet the support needs depending on the person’s needs and can address:
- Personal safety needs
- Garden and Lawn care
- Home modifications including ramps and rails
- Health and wellbeing support
- Social support
And assist you with:
- Household chores
- Assisting with personal care needs
- Meal preparation
Ready-to-Heat Meals to Your Door
We offer vegetarian options, pureed meals and gluten-free choices in the form of ready-to-heat meals to your doorstep in Bolwarra Heights. You can choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner options with tasty soups and delicious desserts as well. Our meal sizes are matched to your appetite and need. There are no hidden contracts, you can order as often or as little as you like, and our meals are delivered by a police-checked team for your safety and security.
- No hidden contracts
- Strict hygiene and infection controls in place to provide full peace of mind
- Gluten-free meals
- Vegetarian options available to select from
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Nutritious soups and delicious desserts to choose from
- Puree options
- Easy payment options
Our menu is available online and you can choose from a wide range of cuisines from all over the world.
Answering All Your Questions
Take the first step by reaching out to our friendly team in Bolwarra Heights to start a conversation today.
We look forward to supporting you in the safe and familiar surroundings of your own home. We have a friendly member of our team waiting to take your call right now.
Your needs are important to us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.