High Standards and Quality Support
Maitland Community Care Services is an organisation specialising in providing people with quality support to experience fulfilled living in the familiar environment of their own homes in Branxton.
Our team is fully committed to reconciliation, and we are inclusive of diversity. We are proud of our strong workplace culture. This means we can attract and keep a team of the highest standard. Our police-checked team is trained to the highest standards, to provide our clients with the support they need to stay living at home.
Our resources and funds are channelled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders.
Sample Our Meals on Wheels
You may have heard about Meals on Wheels and are keen to learn more about these handy and nutritious meals, delivered throughout Branxton to your front door and ready-to-heat and enjoy. You can choose from a wide range of cuisines from all over the world and expect the following:
- No hidden contracts
- Strict hygiene and infection controls in place to provide full peace of mind
- Gluten-free meals
- Vegetarian options available to select from
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Nutritious soups and delicious desserts to choose from
- Puree options
- Easy payment options
Our menu is online and can be downloaded.
Practical Support as You Grow Older
Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI can look forward to continuing to live at home through the CHSP or Commonwealth Home Support Program. Support is practical in nature and provided either day-to-day or on a regular basis to suit your requirements.
You can expect help with showering, dressing, shaving and meal preparation. You will also be supported with yard maintenance, shopping and being transported to your doctor’s appointment. We can even help you to stay abreast of all your home chores by lending a hand with laundry and cleaning.
A Little Bit More - Your Home Care Package
Home Care Packages vary in terms of hours available for services and support. Sometimes older people require a more complex combination of services and care. They may be eligible for the Australian Government’s range of Home Care Packages from Level 1 to Level 4. The higher the package, the more support is made available. The following services can be included for clients in Branxton:
- Household help including vacuuming, mopping cleaning the bathroom etc.
- In-home Nursing
- Medication support
- Garden and Lawn Care
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Support with shopping
- Personal Safety Needs
- Support with Health and Wellbeing Program participation
Disability Support with a Difference
Maitland Community Care Services will team up with you in Branxton to help you live your best life. If you are under 65 and living with disabilities, we can help you to enjoy life whilst we support you with the perfect level of care and supportive services to enable that.
What sets us apart are the following:
- We will make sure we stay abreast with changes in your life
- We will enable you to continue receiving the best mix of services and level of support for your needs
- You will have your own support coordinator who is a dedicated and passionate member of your care team
- Your dedicated support coordinator will help you with your annual review
- We will partner you to fulfill all your life goals and objectives in as far as it is possible
We will support you with the following services:
- Home modifications to help you move safely around your home.
- Therapeutic support through our team of qualified occupational therapists.
- Introducing you to social and community initiatives.
- Help you to grow your skillset for living a quality life.
- Daily care needs like personal care including showering, dressing, shaving to always look your best.
- A hand with preparing meals so that you can enjoy quality meals.
- Support with housework like mopping, vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom etc for a fresh and clean home environment.
- Support doing your laundry.
All You Have to Do is Call
With our support, you can enjoy living safely and comfortably in your home and in our community in Branxton.
Our team is waiting for your call. A friendly team member will assist you to get the ball rolling in getting you cared for according to your unique needs. You could request that we call you by completing the form provided for a call back.
We look forward to hearing from you and supporting you with dedication.