MCCS - Team with A Difference
If you have been looking for peace of mind and a quality team to provide you with care and services in the comfort of your home in Lorn, you can rest assured that our qualified staff will support you with service excellence meeting your total satisfaction. Our team is police-checked, passionate and fully trained.
With our support, you can enjoy living safely and comfortably in your home and community.
Maitland Community Care Services can provide you with support uniquely designed around you. We will partner with you to achieve great care outcomes so you can stay living in your home. Our team is fully trained, committed and passionate about what we do. We look forward to supporting you in the familiar setting of your home.
A Team of the Highest Standard
Maitland Community Care Services is an organisation with strong workplace culture. This means we can attract and keep a team of the highest standard
- Our resources and funds are channelled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders.
- Our team is fully committed and specialised in providing people with quality support to experience a good journey as they grow older in the familiar environment of their own homes
- Our team is fully committed to reconciliation and trained to the highest standards to provide our clients with the support they need to stay living at home in Lorn.
Points of Excellence
We proudly offer you the following, setting us apart from the rest:
- Everyone in the organisation is police-checked team to provide you with peace of mind
- A strong workplace culture means we attract and keep quality staff
- All our team members are qualified in aged and/or disability care
- We provide ongoing training to make sure our team is up to date
- We are committed to reconciliation
- We are inclusive of diversity
Our police-checked team will support you to continue living in your comfortable home. We are fully committed to reconciliation. We are inclusive of diversity and passionate to support you.
Try our Meals on Wheels
You may have heard about Meals on Wheels and are keen to learn more about these handy and nutritious meals, delivered throughout Lorn to your front door and ready-to-heat and enjoy.
Our meals are prepared following the Australian Dietary Guidelines, so you know they are good for you. Our team follows very strict hygiene and infection controls, and delivery is contactless. This guarantees you peace of mind and the freedom to just enjoy the excellent meal options available.
We offer vegetarian options, pureed meals and gluten-free choices. You can choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner options with tasty soups and delicious desserts as well. Our meal sizes are matched to your appetite and need. There are no hidden contracts, you can order as often or as little as you like, and our meals are delivered by a police-checked team for your safety and security.
Our menus are available online and can be downloaded for easy reference.
The MSSC Team in Lorn
Maitland Community Care Services has been supporting the people of Lorn for over 35 years. We will partner with you to achieve great care outcomes so you can stay living in your home.
- Everyone in the organisation is police-checked team to provide you with peace of mind.
- A strong workplace culture means we attract and keep quality staff.
- We are committed to reconciliation.
- We are inclusive of diversity.
- We are a team of locals, so you know we are just around the corner when you give us a call, and we know exactly where you want to go and how to get there.
Consider Calling Us Today
Our dedicated team of locals in Lorn is standing by, waiting for your call.
With our support, you can enjoy living in your home and this will give you peace of mind for years to come. You can rest assured that our quality staff will take you through it all and that all your questions will be answered.
Make the call today. A friendly member of our team is standing by to speak to you and change your life forever.