Confident Support to Stay Independent
Maitland Community Care Services can provide you with support uniquely designed to suit you. We will partner with you to achieve great care outcomes so you can stay living in your home, safely and independently.
We can provide you with a wide range of practical services in Cliftleigh. We are a team of locals, so you know we are just around the corner when you give us a call. Being local means we know exactly where you want to go and how to get you there.
Our police-checked and Covid-19 vaccinated team is trained to the highest standards, to provide our clients with the support they need to stay independent.
Home Care Packages to Meet Your Needs
The Australian Government subsides the Commonwealth Home Support Program. This means you pay about 25% of the cost of your in-home care. This is also known as CHSP and includes a range of practical services to help you with a scope of everything things for example.
- Taking a shower
- Getting dressed
- Preparing a meal
- Maintaining your yard
- Shopping for food
- Transport somewhere
- Help with household chores like laundry
HCP or a Home Care Package is used to support clients with more complex needs and vary between levels 1 – 4. The package is designed to help meet the person’s support needs and include:
- Household chores
- In-home Nursing and allied health e.g. physiotherapy
- Personal care eg showering, dressing, grooming
- Meal preparation
- Social support
We also provide support for:
- Personal safety needs e.g. alarms
- Garden and Lawn care
- Home modifications including ramps and rails
- Health and wellbeing support
- Equipment to make things easier (e.g. walkers, aids etc)
Meals Prepared and Delivered to your Door
Our Meals on Wheels team in Cliftleigh delivers frozen ready-to-heat meals right to your doorstep for your enjoyment. Our meals meet all the nutritional guidelines set by the Australian Government so that you can enjoy mealtime with food that is nutritious, tasty and good for you.
- We offer vegetarian options
- Strict hygiene
- Gluten-free meals
- No hidden contracts
And there’s more:
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Puree options
- Easy payment options
- Nutritious soups and tasty desserts available
Our meals are matched to your needs and appetite. You can order as often or as little as you like. Our team is police-checked, and Covid-19 vaccinated for your safety. Give us a try.
NDIS Support You can Count On
People living with disabilities under the age of 65 in Cliftleigh can be fully partnered through the National Disability Insurance Scheme to achieve all their life goals and live the life they deserve.
Our police-checked team is dedicated to partnering you with care and support to live your best life. We will work hard to ensure that you are supported with a range of services designed around your unique needs and situation. You will always feel well cared for and fully supported by a team you can trust.
Your support coordinator (or you or a family member) will manage your services and make the most of your care plan. Your needs will be carefully met with the right degree of support to help you reach your personal goals.
We can help you with the following:
- Assistance with grooming including showering, dressing and shaving to look and feel your best.
- Support with taking your medication
- Meal preparation
- Domestic support for a safe and tidy home
- Home modifications to move around confidently and with safety
- Therapeutic support to achieve personal independence
We can also assist with:
- Wheelchair or scooter prescriptions
- Training and assistance to use public transport
- Support to get your driver’s licence
- Help to start volunteering and joining community initiatives
- A hand with mastering social media and electronic devices like your smartphone or iPad
- Developing personal skills like cooking and cleaning
You can count on our support and care to develop and grow your life to become as independent as possible and make the most out of life.
Definitely Worth A Call
Reach out to our friendly team in Cliftleigh to start a conversation. We are waiting for your call and look forward to the opportunity of discussing your needs.
Our team is fully trained, committed and passionate about what we do. We look forward to supporting you in the safe and familiar setting of your own home. Call us today to see how we can help.