Independence Through Support – MCCS
Maitland Community Care Services is an organisation specialising in providing people with quality support to experience fulfilled living in the familiar environment of their own homes in Morpeth. Our resources and funds are channelled into training our staff, made possible by the fact that we are a not-for-profit organisation with no shareholders.
Our police-checked team is trained to the highest standards, to provide our clients with the support they need to stay living at home.
We are proud of our strong workplace culture. This means we can attract and keep a team of the highest standard.
Our team is fully committed to reconciliation, and we are inclusive of diversity.
Enjoying Mealtime with Meals on Wheels
Our Meals on Wheels team in Maitland delivers frozen ready-to-heat meals right to your doorstep in Morpeth for your enjoyment. Our meals meet all the nutritional guidelines set by the Australian Government so that you can enjoy mealtime with food that is nutritious, tasty and good for you.
You can look forward to the following:
- Meals covering breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as nutritious soups and tasty desserts.
- Vegetarian options are available.
- We cater for gluten-free meals too.
- Puree options for those who need it.
- Strict hygiene and infection controls are in place for total peace of mind.
- No hidden contracts.
You can look forward to choosing from a wide range of cuisines from all over the world with the perfect meal option to match your need and appetite. Our menus are available online and can be downloaded for your ease of reference.
Quality In-Home Support for Seniors
Senior Australians aged 65 plus and 50 plus ATSI can look forward to continuing living at home through the CHSP or Commonwealth Home Support Program.
Quality support and compassionate care offered through this program enable older Australians to live in the comfort and well-loved familiarity of their own homes, with support to enable them to live well and safely.
The program offers the following kinds of practical support:
- Personal Care to assist you with showers, dressing, shaving, washing hair and dressing in the comfort of your own home.
- Transport to carry out shopping and get to appointments.
- Yard maintenance to keep everything tidy and presentable.
- Help with preparing quality meals to keep you healthy and well-nourished.
- Performing tasks to keep your home neat as a pin for example vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, mopping and laundry.
A Home Care Package varying between Levels 1 – 4 can be qualified for if your care needs are more complex in nature. Home Care Packages vary in terms of hours available for services and support to provide the following services for clients in Morpeth:
- Household help including vacuuming, mopping cleaning the bathroom etc.
- In-home Nursing
- Medication support
- Garden and Lawn Care
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Support with shopping
- Personal Safety Needs
- Support with Health and Wellbeing Program participation
The team at Maitland Community Care Services can provide you with support uniquely designed around you. We will partner with you to achieve great care outcomes so you can stay living in your home and the community in Morpeth.
All it Takes is One Call
Our dedicated team of locals in Morpeth is waiting for your call.
With our support, you can enjoy living in your home and this will give you peace of mind for years to come. You can rest assured that our quality staff will take you through it all and that all your questions will be answered.
Make the call and get the process started today