Community Support Workers
ADSSI Limited, trading as Maitland Community Care Services (MCCS) is an EEO employer and provides excellent working conditions in a friendly team environment with benefits such as ongoing training and development opportunities; paid parental leave and salary sacrifice for eligible employees; career pathways and team building events.
We are a not-for-profit organisation who delivers a mix of in-home services including allied therapies, nursing, household help, transport, Meals on Wheels, social activities and personal care across a range of funded and private programs including the NDIS, Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program and others. Through our programs, we support thousands of clients to remain living safely and independently in their home.
We are a member of ACON’s Pride in Health + Wellbeing, Australia’s first and only not-for-profit membership program that provides year-round support in the provision of LGBTI inclusive services for the health and wellbeing sector. Our Pride in Health + Wellbeing activities contribute to the wellbeing of ADSSI’s LGBTI clients and staff through the ongoing provision of safe and inclusive services.
We are committed to reconciliation through our Reconciliation Action Plan.
Currently we have over 40 paid staff throughout the organisation and almost 100 volunteers.
MCCS is looking to expand in-line with the growing needs of our community.
Why work with MCCS?
There are so many reasons, including:
- We are inclusive of diversity
- You are paid between shifts
- You are reimbursed for travel
- We provide Journey Insurance
- We provide you with PPE
- We provide you with a work phone and uniform, saving you money
- You are paid to attend training and team meetings
- We celebrate key events together
- You can work flexible hours
- We pay COVID leave
- We pay for your First Aid renewal
- We pay for your Flu shot
- You and your family can access our Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Sacrifice saving you $
- 93% of staff score the organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment – that means we attract and keep great staff!
Join our friendly and professional team and support people to stay living in their own home. You will be client focused, have an understanding of the aged care and disability sectors and their reforms, and be highly motivated to succeed in the role. If you are passionate/experienced in working with older people or people with a disability, this is an exciting career opportunity.