ADSSI Limited, trading as Maitland Community Care Services (MCCS) is an EEO employer and provides excellent working conditions in a friendly team environment with benefits such as ongoing training and development opportunities; paid maternity leave and salary sacrifice for eligible employees; career pathways and team building events.
Currently we have 40 paid staff throughout the organisation in various roles.
MCCS is looking to expand in-line with the growing needs of our community.
To apply for any of our positions, please complete this application form (below), along with your resume and your cover letter addressing the criteria,and send to email@example.com
Maitland Community Care Services is a community organisation that provides practical support to frail aged and people living with disability, that promotes wellness, choice and independence. MCCS currently supports 1400 clients with a range of services that include meals, transport, nursing, domestic assistance, personal care, social support, home maintenance and lawn mowing.
We are looking for an energetic and responsible person to wash and detail our fleet of Community Transport vehicles. Our fleet consists of 2 buses and 10 cars. You will need your LR licence to carry out this role.
You will have good communication skills, be flexible in your work availability, honest and reliable, friendly and polite with an eye for detail.
- moving vehicles between parking shed and wash bay
- washing and detailing exterior, interior and fittings of the fleet
- parking fleet vehicles in readiness for transport
- complete and maintain records in line with BOAS
- maintaining the presentation of wash bay and sheds
- LR driver’s licence
- Satisfactory National Criminal Record Check
- Physically able to carry out range of tasks as per role
Please click here for the position description: Position Description _ Staff _ Vehicle Detailer & Backup Driver In Draft
This position is available for an immediate start (August/September 2018). If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Support Workers
We are looking for Community Support Workers who have a Certificate III in Individual Support / Aged Care / Community or Disability Services, to provide personal care and domestic assistance to our clients both within the disability and aged communities. These duties may range from Monday – Sunday.
This could involve:
- Personal care; showering, dressing and cooking;
- Domestic services; cleaning, grocery shopping and socialising;
- Escort to GP appointments and transportation needs.
- Casual positions at award rates;
- You will need a caring nature;
- You will receive support from experienced and friendly staff;
- You will benefit from ongoing, certified training to keep up-to-date with your skills;
- We will provide you with a mobile phone (for work use), a uniform, care kit, and travel allowance* = time paid to travel between clients