ADSSI Limited, trading as Maitland Community Care Services (MCCS) is an EEO employer and provides excellent working conditions in a friendly team environment with benefits such as ongoing training and development opportunities; paid maternity leave and salary sacrifice for eligible employees; career pathways and team building events.
Currently we have 40 paid staff throughout the organisation in various roles.
MCCS is looking to expand in-line with the growing needs of our community.
To apply for any of our positions, please complete this application form (below), along with your resume and your cover letter addressing the criteria,and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Service Officer – Reception & Intake
Come and join our thriving not for profit organisation delivering community aged and disability care in The Hunter. We provide practical services that promote choice, lifestyle and independence. Our primary purpose is to make a difference in the lives of people in our community, particularly the frail aged, people living with a disabilities and dementia, their carer’s and others who may be disadvantaged.
ADSSI Limited (trading as Maitland Community Care Services and Adssi HomeLiving Australia) delivers a wide range of services and employs 150 staff supported by 140 volunteers. The organisation has offices in the Maitland (MCCS) and Tuggerah (Adssi HomeLiving Australia). This role is based in Maitland.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Client Services Officer – Reception and Intake role is the first point of contact for the organisation. The role handles all aspects of bringing a new client or a new service into the organisation from processing referrals, client phone liaison, establishing files and coordinating home visits. The position also handles incoming calls, enquiries and assists with promotion/sales. The position acts in a backup capacity for other roles in the Client Services Office.
High quality service in the intake role is essential to enable follow-on high quality in home assessments, rostering, billing, reporting, and client exit. You will possess high quality customer service to clients, care workers and volunteers, be comfortable with IT and have high attention to detail/accuracy.
Skills and Experience:
To be successful you will need to address the criteria listed below:
- Certificate III / IV level qualifications in business administration or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience and competencies OR willingness to undertake a traineeship.
- Sound experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of databases and client management systems.
- Experience working in a demanding customer service environment.
- Experience in rostering, sales or customer service.
- Maitland based contract to 30 June 2020.
- Permanent Part time 24 hours/week.
- Level 4 or available as traineeship.
- Public Benevolent Institution salary packaging is available.
- Training and Career Development opportunities.
- Salary dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please ensure that you provide a covering letter and a resume. Please download the Application for Employment form <Application for Employment_2018>
If you would like further information call Natalie Clifton on 4932 5755.
Once you have completed and saved the two-page Application for Employment, apply through Seek by clicking on the red “Apply for this job” button. Include a resume setting out your qualifications and employment history, along with the completed Application for Employment.
The successful applicant will be required to provide an Australian Nationally Coordinated Criminal History. People with Criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. The criminal offences that preclude a person from working in aged care:
A conviction for murder or sexual assault; or
A conviction of, and sentence to imprisonment for, any other form of assault
Any person with a conviction for a precluding offence must not be employed, contracted, hired, retained, or accepted by an aged care service subsidised by the Commonwealth.
The best places to get confidential advice on how your criminal history might affect your chances in this job include LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529, the Aboriginal Legal Service on 1800 765 767 or your local Community Legal Centre.
Thank you for your interest in this position. We look forward to receiving your application.
Community Support Workers
We are looking for Community Support Workers who have a Certificate III in Individual Support / Aged Care / Community or Disability Services, to provide personal care and domestic assistance to our clients both within the disability and aged communities. These duties may range from Monday – Sunday.
This could involve:
- Personal care; showering, dressing and cooking;
- Domestic services; cleaning, grocery shopping and socialising;
- Escort to GP appointments and transportation needs.
- Casual positions at award rates;
- You will need a caring nature;
- You will receive support from experienced and friendly staff;
- You will benefit from ongoing, certified training to keep up-to-date with your skills;
- We will provide you with a mobile phone (for work use), a uniform, care kit, and travel allowance* = time paid to travel between clients