ADSSI Limited, trading as Maitland Community Care Services (MCCS) is an EEO employer and provides excellent working conditions in a friendly team environment with benefits such as ongoing training and development opportunities; paid maternity leave and salary sacrifice for eligible employees; career pathways and team building events.
Currently we have 40 paid staff throughout the organisation in various roles.
MCCS is looking to expand in-line with the growing needs of our community.
To apply for any of our positions, please complete this application form (below), along with your resume and your cover letter addressing the criteria,and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Support Workers
We are looking for Community Support Workers who have a Certificate III in Individual Support / Aged Care / Community or Disability Services, to provide personal care and domestic assistance to our clients both within the disability and aged communities. These duties may range from Monday – Sunday.
This could involve:
- Personal care; showering, dressing and cooking;
- Domestic services; cleaning, grocery shopping and socialising;
- Escort to GP appointments and transportation needs.
- Casual positions at award rates;
- You will need a caring nature;
- You will receive support from experienced and friendly staff;
- You will benefit from ongoing, certified training to keep up-to-date with your skills;
- We will provide you with a mobile phone (for work use), a uniform, care kit, and travel allowance* = time paid to travel between clients